Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for Mom

 

Tuesday, November 4/14

Are you more worried about doing things right,

or doing the right things?

This is a question I ask myself all of the time. I don’t think I am a perfectionist however I am not big on being criticized. I like to the right thing at the right time. I also want to do it right.

I started my blog as a means of communication with friends and family. I hope it has evolved into more. I follow a lot of other bloggers and get my inspirations from them. I do not include many pictures as I don’t use a camera. I have to wait for D H to take the pictures. I rely on his expertise with the camera. I am also not very technical when it comes to the computer so that is where my daughter H comes in.

I am very proud of the participation I have generated with my Memory Mondays. I hope I have found a niche that brings others together. In the end I hope it will lead to my Memoirs. Will anyone really care?

Thank you Lesley for providing an outlet for my many thoughts.