Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

 

1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?

My heart is always showing how I feel. If I am happy you will know it and if I am sad I can’t hide it.


2. How did you meet your closest friend?

DH is my closest friend and we met in high school.


3.  Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?

Pink grapefruit wins hands down. I eat a half every morning for breakfast. I love cotton candy as well. My least favourite is grilled salmon as I am allergic to it.


4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.

I am always tickled pink when I spend time with my grandchildren. They keep me on my toes.


5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?

No! My father actually likes them and he drove me crazy when I stayed with him. I prefer game shows.


6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?

I have been asking so many questions about my Mother’s estate and some of the government offices have me going around in circles.


7. My favorite breakfast right now is cornflakes.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Things around here are settling down. We are gearing up for our cruise in March, only 32 days to go. The groundhog saw his shadow on Monday and is predicting 6 more weeks of winter and the weatherman is going along with this. It has snowed a little every day so we are getting our exercise in shovelling and cleaning off the car. Off to play with the grandchildren today. They keep me sane.

Happy Wednesday everyone and thank you Joyce for hosting this meme!