Friday, February 27, 2015

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time

It is finally Friday. It is also the end of February and I am celebrating another birthday today.  My grandchildren made my cake and decorated it as well. Didn’t they do an outstanding job.

IMG_1272

I hope I am not getting older but getting better. The family celebrated last Sunday since we are leaving the country in search of some warmer weather.

I will not be blogging until I get back home. Don’t miss me too much!

Feeling Beachie

This week’s co-host is Kisma from Sounds Like Life To Me. She came up with the last two statements:

The statements:

  1. Once I am packed I am heading to Charleston S.C.
  2. Winter isn’t through with us but I am through with it.
  3. One can have too much cold and snow. 
  4. I have the best family ever and I thank them for the support they have given me.