Tuesday, January 6, 2015

THOUGHTFUL TUESDAY

 

Time out for <br><br>Mom

 

One thing I would like to accomplish in 2015 is  ______ ?

Rory Bore asks a wonderful question to start the New Year. I don’t make resolutions because they only go by the wayside. Everyone knows about my love of travel as well as my love for my family. My aim this year is to be healthy enough to enjoy both.

We already have 2 cruises planned for this year. The first will be in March where we will share the trip with our good friends M & N. They will be celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. We feel very proud that they have accomplished this milestone because we met them at the beginning of their journey together.We are also planning the 50 day cruise which will take us back to Europe. Malta and Greece have been added  to the itinerary and both places are on the bucket list.

As for the family we will continue to provide the support they need which includes some babysitting and some baking. The grandchildren are already working on some thoughts for their gifts next year that they want knitted. I am up for the challenge.

I also hope to keep up my Memory Mondays blog as I work towards a memoir. I appreciate all of the participants and am enjoying their stories as well.

I know this is more than one thing however it is all about me!