Thursday, September 25, 2014

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png

It’s time to Ponder with Brenda.

Today's word is CROSS

I am going to cross my fingers and hope for a safe journey to visit my parents today. I also cross my fingers and pray for my children and grandchildren. Do you cross your fingers or even your toes?

I try not get cross at the people around me who make me angry. Maybe I deserve it sometimes.

It is important to teach the children to cross the road safely. Look both ways and don’t jump out between parked cars. It is so easy to forget when you are chasing a ball.

I hope no one has a cross to bear. I will wear a cross on my necklace instead.

I will cross this off my list as well.

Don’t be cross with anyone today and hopefully you ponder with Brenda as well.