Thursday, September 18, 2014

THRIVING THURSDAY

 

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png

Time to Ponder yet again with Brenda!

Today's word is TREAD

I am so glad that I am no longer on the treadmill called work. Get up, go to work, come home, have dinner, go to bed. Get up the next day and do the same things again. Retirement gives me the freedom to do what I like, when I want to. I do like some routine but every day can be different.

Do you change your tires in the winter? The treads on summer tires are not as wide as those in the winter. If you live where there is lots of snowy highways you should have snow tires.

I tread lightly when giving advice. Not everyone has the same circumstances and my opinion is not necessarily going to work. One piece of advice I do give is to young mothers. Sleep when the baby sleeps.

Everyone should be treated equally and not be tread on. I try to tread on other’s toes, however I will tread water.

Do you tread?