Monday, September 22, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.

Here are the Questions:

1. September is Better Breakfast month - so tell us what you had for breakfast today?

My usual breakfast consists of orange juice, coffee, half a grapefruit and a bowl of cornflakes or rice krispies.


2. Yesterday was Miniature Golf Day - did you partake?  Do you golf, miniature or regular?

It has been years since I have miniature golfed. We used to play with the kids. As far as regular golf I only played once and it was not good. I am a Mark Twain aficionado when it comes to golf - `Golf is a good walk spoiled``


3. Today is Elephant Appreciation Day - do you appreciate elephants?

I think elephants are wonderful beasts. I have only seen them in the zoo.


4. Next Sunday is "Ask a Stupid Question Day" - what will you ask?

Most of my questions are stupid so I guess I will continue to ask them.

And here is my 5th Question:

Today is the last day of summer, did you get everything done you wanted to do´.