Monday, September 1, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.  Judy from Retired-not-Tired wanted us to reinstate #MQAM, so I challenged her to write this week's questions and she decided to go with a theme... September 1st...

Here are the Questions:


1. September's birthstone is sapphire. What is yours?

My birthstone is amethyst for February.

2. September is sometimes called the unofficial new year, will you make some resolutions?

Not really, although I resolve to always have a good time.


3. Many people start to think about Christmas at this time. Have your started your Christmas shopping?

I don’t shop anymore however I have started making Christmas gifts for the grandchildren.


4. September is one of the busiest months of the year for babies being born. Do you celebrate many birthdays in September?

We will celebrate my Mother’s birthday as well as my grandson L’s birthday.

And here is my 5th Question:

Do you have a Fall wardrobe and are you getting it ready?