1. The best part of waking up is knowing that I don’t have to go to work.
Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors?
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)-
I would definitely like to swim with the dolphins.
3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to?
I fear that I will suffer from Alzheimer’s. My Dad has it and I am trying my best not to get it. I am looking forward to seeing my grandchildren get married and be around for my great-grandchildren.
4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot?
No to hot sauce. I am a very sweet person not spicy at all.
5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
My grandchildren are learning to live without a lot of technology. They eat home-made cookies and play board games.
6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title?
Miracle on 34th Street
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here.
What is black and white and red all over? The newspaper!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Summer is fast coming to an end. The stores are advertising their “back to school” specials and our local exhibition is opening on Friday. We even saw some of the leaves turning colour while out driving on Sunday. The nights are getting cooler and we will need a sweater or a light jacket.
I am off on a bus trip today so may be late getting around to some of the other blogs. I will catch up.
NO HP August 20th, but we will return to our regularly scheduled programming the following week-August 27th, which if you can believe it, will be the last HP in August.