Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WEDNESDAY HHODGE PODGE

 

 

1. When I look at the sky I feel the freshness and I love the soft fluffy clouds.


2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this?

There are only 2 places I ever wanted to be in a company, either the guy at the top or the guy on the bottom so I would have say i would want to be president however i am retired now and I was the guy on the bottom.


3. What scent makes you think of home?

I love the smell of baking especially apple pie.


4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection?

We always had a 5 year plan and we still do. Our plan is to travel as much as possible while we have our health the money to do it. There will be plenty of time to sick and rock in our old age. We will then revisit the places we have travelled through our pictures.


5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream?

Apple pie is best with a scoop of ice cream.


6. What might your autobiography be called?

Cruising through Life.


7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?

I dislike flying not because I am afraid of the airplanes however I hate airports.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

This is another busy week with the grandchildren. On Monday we had all 6 grandchildren for the day. We had a potluck lunch and then took them to the park where they swung and played in the wading pool. The youngest had a nap while Grampy did some shopping and the second youngest had a nap on the way home from the park. We sent the children home to their parents exhausted. Us grandparents also went to bed early.