Monday, July 21, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.  A special shout out this week to Judy from Retired-not-Tired for getting Heather off her butt and getting the questions up!

Here are the Questions:


1. Today, Monday, is National Junk Food Day - do you eat junk food?  Favorites?

We are not big junk food eaters. We gave up potato chips and eat popcorn instead. D H uses olive oil instead of butter. I have mine plain.

2. Some people call this time the "Dog Days of Summer" - is that accurate for you?  Why or Why Not?

I have experienced the “Dog Days of Summer” however the last few years we have been travelling and missed them.


3. This week also celebrates National Cousins Day - Do you have many cousins? Are you close with your cousins?  

I have lots of first cousins as well as second and third cousins. Unfortunately the older I get the fewer I see except at funerals. I joke that I could be walking down the street and not know all of my cousins. They are also spread out across Canada from east coast to west coast.

4. Are you taking vacation this summer?  What are some of your favorite places to go?

Not this year. We are enjoying the company of our daughter H and her family. We do plan another trip in the fall and probably a cruise in the winter. We shall see.

My 5th question is:

Yesterday was National Ice Cream Day, what is your favourite ice cream flavour?