Friday, July 18, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time   

Feeling Beachie

It has been a very busy week with our daughter’s family here for a visit. Our grandson E is spreading his love around by staying with each set of grandparents every other night. He is very active and we have enjoyed our walks and visits to the neighbourhood playgrounds. We will do more next week.

Other than their visit our week is basically normal with no big news except that I am very frustrated with our city at the moment. Our streetlights are out on the whole street. I called 2 weeks ago and was promised a fix within 2 to 3 business days. It is now 2 weeks and still phoning every day. I have even sent an e-mail which was never acknowledged. I guess my next option is to take it to city hall. It is an election year so I am sure my councillor would like to get my vote. Hopefully by next Friday I can post that the lights have been fixed.

This week’s co-host is Elizabeth from Silver’s Book Reviews. She came up with the statements

The statements:

  1. If I eat too many ice cream cones, I will gain weight.
  2. Running an errand is my way of getting some exercise.
  3. Why is it that no one has a sense of urgency except while driving a car. 
  4. Where do you go to find some peace and quiet!