Sunday, June 1, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.

 

Here are the Questions:


1. My Mom double dared me to actually post Monday Quiz today after it's two week hiatus... what was the last thing someone dared you to do?

I dared Heather to start blogging again. I understand how busy she and Wayne have been but I miss their blog.

2. Today is National Rocky Road Day - are you celebrating?

I love rocky road ice cream however I celebrated with fudge swirled ice cream instead.

3. June is Aquarium Month - have you visited an Aquarium lately?

Not lately. I think it was last fall when we came to Charleston.

4. Have you had a yummy new food or tried a new recipe lately?

I had tacos for dinner for the first time last night. Thank you Wayne for buying dinner.

And here is my 5th Question:

Have you made summer vacation plans yet?