Friday, June 20, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time      

Feeling Beachie    

 

Good Friday everyone. It is time to join Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments and Hilary at feeelingbeachie.

As the first week back from our vacation we have fit in a lot of things from our to-do list. The siding is on the house. It only took a day and a half and it looks good. Now we wait for the bill and start paying for it.

We had another visit to the doctor to get our prescriptions set up. DH and I are both doing well. Our weight and B P are good. I have an appointment with the dentist because the chipped tooth that had a temporary fix from 20 years ago needs to be fixed again.

It is time to see the hairdresser as well. How does hair grow so fast?

We spent time with the grandchildren both on Sunday for father’s Day and on Wednesday for our usual babysitting time. D H came with me because some electrical work was required. Our grandson loves to see Grampy come because he takes him outside. T carries Grampy’s shoes from the front to the back and waits for him by the door.

Our granddaughter F seems to find my lap and loves to read through all of her books. She is also helping me tell the stories. This week it was “The paper bag princess” that got the most reads. Our other granddaughter E worked with her science magazine to learn a few little known facts about plants and animals.

It has been a busy week and we have an even busier weekend. It is good to be busy. Hope you are too!

The statements:

  1. I love being retired. How did I ever have time to work?
  2. Once I was young but now I am young at heart.
  3. there is a special love between my husband and I. We have 41 years together.
  4. Did you ever wish your family could all be together all of the time?