Friday, May 2, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time          

Feeling Beachie 

 

Good-bye April! Hello May!

I am looking forward to warmer weather and less rain. Hopefully we will also get more flowers blooming. D H worked in the garden yesterday and managed to uncover some blooming crocuses. We are also taking steps towards getting the siding installed. What a process that is as well as expensive!

I managed to find time to get some walking in. I also completed a baby outfit, baby blanket and a sweater for a one year old. We have one more lesson in “West Coast Swing”. I think we are getting the hang of it. We can at least dance a few steps and not look out of control.

Won’t have much time this weekend as we have a theatre trip on Saturday and a of course our grandson T’s first birthday party on Sunday. Where has the time gone?

We are busy and enjoying the time with our family and friends and I hope you are too. Have a great weekend!

This week’s co-host is Leslie from Time out for Mom. She came up with the last two statements!

The statements:

  1.   I really enjoy working on the computer in the early a.m.
  2.   I wish the grandchildren would always stay young. The youngest is now 1 and my oldest is 16.
  3. The bathtub full of bubbles is my favorite place when I am in need of relaxation. Add a good book and a copy of tea and I am in heaven.
  4. If I hear I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I retire one more time, I will through them out the window.