Monday, April 28, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Here are the Questions:

1. Today is International Astronomy Day - do you star gaze?  Have a favorite constellation? I love to find the North star in the Big Dipper. I also thoroughly enjoyed see the eclipse of the sun on our last cruise.

10Eclipse2

2. It is also Great Poetry Reading Day - share something poetic...

I have always loved Robert Frost’s “Stopping by woods on a snowy evening”

Whose woods these are I think I know. / His house is in the village though; / He will not see me stopping here / To watch his woods fill up with snow.

(* It's also Kiss Your Mate Day -but I don't think we need to discuss that *-*)

3. Volunteering has been a big topic around our house lately - do you volunteer?  What kinds of volunteering do you enjoy?

DH and I have both volunteered with the Sashbear organization. It is an organization that helps identify mental health issues and take the stigma out of asking for help when one is not feeling emotionally well.

4. April 30th is National Honesty Day - clear your soul - and be honest about something you've been holding in...

I have honestly been fearing the thought of a new doctor. I want to stay healthy and the thought of learning that I am not would hurt.

And here is my 5th Question:

April is nearly over, was there anything you wanted to do but did not complete?