Friday, April 4, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS AND FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Friday Fragments:

                feelingbeachiebutton 200x200

Thanks to Mrs. 4444’s as well as  Hilary for hosting the Friday memes.

I don’t have a lot to frag about this week. I have been enjoying the first glimpse of Spring. It has been wonderful to be able to walk the neighbourhood without the big boots, heavy coat and scarf. I have gotten into my spring fleece-lined coat and have even worn ordinary shoes. April will definitely bring some showers. Welcome because there is a lot of winter to wash away.

We have plans for working on the inside and outside of the house. We need new siding as well as basement bathroom makeover. The garden isn’t quite ready yet.

I hope to catch up with my friends who have only been phone calls and e-mails all  winter long. None of us like to travel when the weather is bad.

We are still on the hunt for a doctor. Hopefully we will find one soon.

April is Autism Awareness Month. Please check out Heather and Wayne’s blog Acting Balanced at http://www.actingbalanced.com . They have been posting every day.

This week’s co-host is Carol from Battered Hope! She provided the last 2 statements.

 

The statements:

  1. Having a cup of tea helps me relax and share a moment of friendship.
  2. I am looking forward to spring and better weather.
  3. The first thing I do in the AM is turn on the coffee maker and pour a glass of orange juice.
  4. Tomorrow morning I am going to get some laundry done as well as clean the house. We may have the grandchildren come to visit on Sunday.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!