Monday, March 31, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.

Here are the Questions:

1. Tuesday is April 1st - will you be participating in April Fool's Day?

No. I only have D H to trick and I do that all of the time anyway.

2. Describe the month of March in 5 words or less...

Lots of birthdays!

3. Do you like fish?  Have you had/would you have an aquarium in your home?

I don’t mind fish however I don’t have any. We travel too much to have a pet. Even keeping the plants watered is a chore for our house sitter.

4. April is National Poetry Month - do you write/read poetry?  Share a favorite if you have one!

Not a big poetry writer. Don’t read too many either.

My 5th question is:

Have you special plans for Spring, if it ever arrives?