Monday, March 17, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Monday Quiz #MQAM - The St. Patty's Day edition!

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.  

Acting Balanced

 

Here are the Questions:

1. March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day - where do you think the Leprechaun hid his pot of gold?  Are you celebrating in any way?

He did not leave his Pot of Gold with me. If he had I would be in Ireland right now. Yes I have a luncheon with my retired friends today and we will be entertained by Irish dancers.


2. What kind of luck do you have?

I have good luck. I am lucky to be retired, have wonderful children and super grandchildren as well as a amazing husband and my parents are still alive.

3. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes right now?

I have been wearing slippers all winter long however if Spring ever arrives I have a nice pair of yellow shoes with a little kitten heel.


4. What is your current theme song?

Sorry no theme song here.

My 5th question is:

The next holiday is Easter, do you decorate for it?