Monday, March 10, 2014

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!

Here are the Questions:

1. March 10th is Middle Name Pride Day - are you proud of your middle name?  What is it and is there a story behind it?

Yes I am very proud of my middle name. It is Anne (with an E –thanks to Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery). I am a third generation Anne.

img026
2. What makes you happy?

My hubby, my children, my grandchildren, travel and being retired.Is that too much happy?

3. What do you consider to be 'middle age'?

I am in middle age right now. I am younger than my parents and older than my children. I am the middle generation.


4. What is your fondest memory of your grandparents?

My grandmother was always ready with a cup of tea when I needed her. I remember visiting the converted schoolhouse where they lived and catching rides with the mailman. I also remember seeing “Sound of Music” with my grandmother.

My 5th question is:

Are you ready for Spring?