Friday, March 21, 2014

FRIDAY FRAGMENTS & FOUR FILL IN FUN

 

Half-Past Kissin' Time        

Feeling Beachie

 

This week’s co-host is my MOM – the lovely LORETTA! she knew I was in desperate need of statements and sent me all of these!

 

The statements:

  1. My grandchildren remind me of my children when they were younger.
  2. I find retirement very busy.
  3. My work people are still keeping in touch.
  4. Too bad winter isn’t ready to leave  because we need spring to arrive so we can get outside and enjoy the sun.
Friday Fragments:

This has been another busy week. DH and I were supposed to visit with our doctor on Monday morning however we were called and told our appointment has been postponed. Our doctor is in his 80s and has been taking a lot of time off. We know we have to find a new doctor and soon however he has been my doctor since I was 5 years old and he knows the medical history of everyone in our family.

I used the cancelled appointment to my advantage. I broke my glasses , so instead of the doctor’s office I went to the Optician for new glasses. I got plastic frames instead of wire because my darling grandson loves to pull my glasses off. Hopefully they will stand up to the abuse.

I had lunch with my retired co-workers on both Monday and Tuesday. We had a lot of catching up to do. We stayed in the house on Wednesday because of the nasty rain that came down. Today we are having our grandchildren come for lunch.

This weekend we hope to see my parents. We were supposed to go on Wednesday however because of the weather we will go on Sunday. My mother has a few jobs for DH to do as she settles into her new apartment.

Tomorrow is my son M’s  birthday and next week his wife M and his daughter F will celebrate theirs. Lots of fun.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.