Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge...
I'll be taking a break from the Hodgepodge next week (12/24) because CHRISTMAS!, but will be back to ring in the New Year the week after (12/31).
1. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes! Every day is a miracle. I can find something wonderful every day. A conversation with my mother or my grandchildren keeps me believing in miracles.
2. What's a recent fad you admit to trying?
Sorry i am not really into fads. I am set in my ways and like it. My kids want me to try an e-reader however I like my books. On the cruise I saw a lot of people using them e-readers so I am thinking I should get on that bandwagon.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
I have always like peppermint patties.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)...which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
I am going to choose “cold as ice” because I have had a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit however that all changed last night. The grandchildren came for dinner and Santa made a surprise visit. My “Santa Baby” Christmas tree was a huge hit. The youngest grandson danced for us. It really warmed my heart.
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else's home? Still friends?
Not that I can think of and yes I am still friends with all of my friends.
I was feeling like Grinch however I am now Buddy the Elf.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
I have been quoting “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas” as we gradually get into the spirit. Decorating the house and having the grandchildren over have made a big difference.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I would like to thank everyone who followed my blog while I was cruising this year. I could become very boring next year as I stay home and work on being retired.
Merry Christmas Everyone!