Monday, December 30, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.

Here are the Questions:

1. Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?

Yes! I got a cruise to Europe for 42 days however I have no cruise for 2014 yet.

2. Do you plan to make New Year's Resolutions or set new goals?  What do you resolve or hope for in the new year?

I don’t make resolutions however staying healthy is always a top priority.


3. December 30th is National Bicarbonate of Soda day - (yes this is really a day) - what do you use it for?

I use it to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh. I have used it to clean pots and pans as well.

4. Liam wants to know what kind of car you drive... or what kind of car is your dream car?.

We drive a Ford Taurus. Our next car should be a Lincoln.

My 5th question is:

Do you have plans for New Year’s Eve?