Here are this week's Hodgepodge questions.
1. What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?
Trying to fit Book Club and Knitting in while on the cruise.
2. What's your treat of choice?
3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?
No we haven’t carved a pumpkin in years and we are not even home for Halloween this year. I would love to have met Jack Lemmon as I enjoyed most of his movies.
4. In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?
5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
When I got an email from my sister saying my Mom had gone to the emergency in the hospital and I am on the ocean and can’t talk to her.
You forgot “Purple People Eater”
7. It was a dark and stormy night when__I had my first date with my husband.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our first Port of Call on this cruise was San Juan Puerto Rico. We took the open trolley around the city and caught the forts. Our ship was the only one to visit that day so we were the only tourists in town. Our next port was St Maarten. We walked around in the heat and sun. The flowers were beautiful.