Tuesday, October 15, 2013

WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE

Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What was your biggest worry five years ago?  Is it still a worry?

My biggest worry 5 years ago was “would I be able to take early retirement”. As many of you know who read my blog it is not a worry anymore.


2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?

Poor service makes me grouchy. Good service makes me happy.


3.  In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?

Frustrating!


4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path?  Explain.

My grandmother! As I have said many times before she was my rock.


5. The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?

Apple crisp!


6. What's the most useless object you own?

My iron.


7.  Share a favorite fall memory.

We love Halloween! One of our best years was the year a group of us wore costumes from “The Wizard of Oz”.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

This is a hectic week as we get ready for our cruise. To my blogging friends I may not be able to get around to all of the blogs I usually visit as my internet access will be limited. I will however try to post our 42 day cruise on line with pictures and hopefully a daily report. Please follow our adventures and I will get back to your blogs when I get back.