Monday, October 7, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer:

1. A friend of mine was recently complaining to me that he and his spouse are getting constantly asked when they will have kids. Their plan is to never have kids...he is looking a nice but firm response for when they get asked this question. What would be your response be?

None of your business! It is a personal choice. I actually have several friends who never had children.


2. Are you missing the U.S. government?

No! However if it goes on much longer it may affect our crossing the border for our cruise.


3. What should Heather get for her birthday today?

Lots of love and attention. Her gift is coming when we get there.


4. When was the last time you got lucky (no - not that kind of lucky, the G rated version)?

I am lucky every day. I have the love of a wonderful husband, children and grandchildren and I am alive to enjoy it.

And here is my 5th Question:

Halloween is around the corner do you get in costume?