Monday, June 24, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. June 26th is Forgiveness Day - will you be participating?  Forgiving someone else or asking for forgiveness?

I will ask for forgiveness. My hubby puts up with me and that is a job in itself.


2. Do you play card games?  Which ones are your favourite?

Love cards! Have played card games all of my life and taught all of my children. Right now we have a new game that we learned while cruising called “Hand and Foot”. Our dining room table has become a permanent card table.


3. What is your favourite flavour of Birthday Cake?

As you know I love chocolate anything so chocolate cake is my pick.


4. Do you like amusement park rides?  What is your favourite?  If not, why not?

No I am not an amusement ride lover. The best I do is the carousel and the ferris wheel.

My 5th question this week is .

What is your favourite summer drink?