Monday, June 17, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. June 17th is Eat Your Vegetables Day... do you need a special day to celebrate veggies? Your favourite veg?

My favourite vegetable is the potato. It can be served in so many ways – boiled, mashed, baked, scalloped or fried.

2. How did you spend your Father's Day?  Or for those who don't have Father's Day on June 16th, what did you do this weekend?

D H and I drove 4 1/2 hours to have lunch with my Mom and Dad. We gave him some new socks. I also asked questions about my Dad’s family before he forgets everything.

3. June 18th is National Splurge Day... if you were (are) going to participate what would/will you splurge on?

If I am going to splurge it would be on another cruise. This time to Australia and New Zealand. We still want to go!

4. What is the farthest you've ever traveled from home?

I guess travelling to Rome is the farthest from home although I have crossed the Arctic Circle and have been as far north as Norway.

My 5th question this week is ...

If you could be a contestant on a game show what game would you be on?