Monday, June 10, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.  

Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

1. June 10th is Iced Tea Day - do you drink iced tea?  Sweet or unsweet?  Flavoured? 

Yes I drink iced tea. It is a tradition I started when we began visiting the southern states. It has to be “sweet”.

2. What would be an essential for you to survive a long airplane flight?

An aisle seat preferably at the front and not near a smelly person.

3. How do you explain wanting an iron to someone who does not speak English?

That would be strange because I don’t iron at all however if I had to I would gesture the action of ironing.

4. Should smoking be allowed in restaurants?

Absolutely not!  If I had me way smoking would not even be allowed in public spaces especially around children. Anyone who works with children should be non-smokers.

For my 5th question – What is your favourite mode of transportation?