Monday, May 13, 2013

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic - sorry it's late getting up and last week was missing, but it's been crazy busy here at Never-Stay-At-Home mom headquarters...

Acting Balanced


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer:

1. What did you do for Mother's Day?

D H and I drove 10 hours to have lunch with my Mother and Father. It was a lovely buffet lunch and we had a great visit even though it was short. We spent more time in the car than we did with my parents.

2. What was the best advice your mother (or a mother figure) gave you?

Don’t sweat the small stuff!

3. Are you gardening this year?  What have you/will you plant?

D H is gardening this year. The backyard is getting a renewal. We have zinnia seeds to plant as well.

4. What is the first song that comes to mind today?

Not a particular one. I have “Songs of Sinatra” in my head from our theatre trip on Saturday and we listened to the MP3 player on our car trip.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:

How often do you keep in touch with your family?