Tuesday, March 26, 2013

TUESDAY COFFEE CHAT

 

 

Tuesday Coffee Chat: Did You Hear About...?!

Good day and welcome to another edition of Coffee Chat.

If you don't have anything nice to say......come sit by me.

 

What is your reaction to this statement?   Do you follow gossip; either within your own circle, or say Celebrity Gossip?  Is some gossip just idle chit chat and when kept between 2 parties basically harmless.  Does it go hand and hand with being famous?  How do you think gossip/rumours affect society as a whole? 

I am not a big fan of gossip. I like the facts and only the facts. Speculating is a waste of time. I do however love imagining.

When I walk down the street and watch people I wonder what they are thinking?; Where are they going?; Why did they wear those clothes today?; Who are they going to see?

I love to look up in the sky when an airplane flies overhead and wonder who is travelling today. Is it for business or pleasure? Is the plane going to a warm or cold place? How long will they be away and when can I go?

I love to talk to people about their children especially babies. I often remind parents of the view of the world from a child’s perspective. Get down on your hands and knees to the height of a child and you will see why they cry in the mall. (The world is full of asses and most of them are ugly – you would cry too if that is what you saw all of the time)

So next time you are out and about enjoy the views and have a good day!