1. When were you last facing an ocean? In ONE word describe how you felt when you faced that ocean.
I am currently on the ocean. Love it! Almost hate the thought of having to return to our dull routine.
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
A baby crying, chalk on a blackboard and me singing out of tune.
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for clothes do you try everything on in the store or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
When I shop for clothes I try it on in the store. If I find something that fits i buy it every colour.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Love them and actually had pistachio ice cream the other night.
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach a compromise or slightly irritated it came to that?
I am a go-with-the-flow kind of person and I generally let hubby do the planning. We are travelling with N & M on this cruise and have compromised for their enjoyment.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of the week...what is something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
Very busy month! I have a baby shower, a theatre date as well as M & M’s family’s birthdays.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have not been visiting many blogs because we only have ship internet so I would like to thank all those who have commented on my blogs this past week. We are having a wonderful time and almost hate to go home and back to the real world. My knee is getting better as I have been participating in Aquafit as well as Sit and be fit. I even danced a tango the other night.