Monday, November 26, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

 

1. Do you decorate outdoors for the holidays?

Already done. We are using less lights these days. We used to be accused of attracting Santa without any need for radar.


2. What is the best thing about office Christmas parties
?

The food. Everyone brings their best baking and cooking.


3. Gloves or Mittens?

I love my gloves however when I play in the snow it is mittens all the way.


4. What do you think of Secret Santas?

We had a very interesting Secret Santa last year. We drew names and we had to buy a toy that best reflected the person"’s personality that we got. The person who got my name bought me a Fashion doll because I like to dress up. I bought a board game for the person I got because they were ambitious. All the toys were then donated. It was great fun.

 

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is:

Do you prefer to give or receive?