Monday, October 29, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

It's the HALLOWEEN WEEK edition!
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!

Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions

1. Do you consider Halloween a holiday for children or adults?

I think Halloween is for everyone. Kids and Adults a like.

2. At what age should children stop trick or treating?

I have had respectful teenagers at my door and if I have enough left they can have a treat.

3. What are your plans for Halloween?

Since I have no children at home we will just hand out treats and if the weather isn’t bad we use the time to visit with the rest of the neighbours on the street. I will have a costume on – mostly for warmth.

4. What frightens you?

I have a fear of falling down stairs.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!


My fifth question is:

What treat do you give out for Halloween?