Sunday, September 2, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - The Labour Day Edition!


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

1.  What was the toughest job you ever had?


I think being a parent is the toughest job a person can have. There is no education required – it is only hands on training.  It took me 3 tries to practice and I think they are all perfect.

2.  What one characteristic makes a good boss?

A good boss should be able to listen as well as guide.

3.  How did you celebrate 'the end of summer'?

Summer hasn’t ended yet.  It doesn’t end until Sept 22nd this year.  I am loving the great weather and enjoying being able to walk without a jacket.


4.  Do you follow the fashion rules about Labour Day being the end of wearing white etc?

No.  Since I travel to the Caribbean in the winter I keep all of my clothes in the closet.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My question #5 is:

What is your favourite colour?