Friday, September 14, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)

I can’t remember how many dresses I tried on 40 years ago however I loved my dress. It was made from dotted swiss material and the veil and head piece was all included with the dress. I found a picture taken in the backyard of my parent’s home. The flower basket was from the bridesmaids. I carried yellow roses.

img030

2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?

No! As my father used to say “ You smell a fart if you didn’t hear it”


3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?

I don’t scare easily

.
4. Favourite brand and flavour of ice cream.

My favourite brand is no longer being made in Canada by a small dairy.  It was called “Tin Roof”. Now any kind of ice cream is a favourite especially when I eat it on a cruise ship.


5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?

Yes I do which is a good thing since we travel so much.  If I sleep badly I definitely complain to the office.