Friday, September 7, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY & FOUR FILL IN FRIDAY

 

time to play along with Mama M and the rest of the gang!

1. What is your favourite fall family tradition?

I love Thanksgiving.  We cook a huge turkey, serve German potato dumplings and pumpkin pie. I love the idea of having the whole family together.


2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?

Before I was married I thought I wanted 12 children.  I was fascinated by a movie “Cheaper by the dozen” however I had 3 children in 2 1/2 years and got sick of being pregnant.  I also had the only natural grandson so we called it quits.


3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?


Sorry I really would never get a tattoo.  I understand that some people want them however it is not my style. Besides I am already fat and sagging.

4. What condiment is a must in your house?

It was ketchup however since the kids moved out only the grandchildren use it now.  Neither my husband or I use it.

5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?

I think it was me and not my husband,  It just took a while and a lot of convincing.

 

Photobucket

1. I wish I had more money to live on a cruise ship all of the time.

2. I stopped wearing high heels since I quit work and no longer need to dress up.  My fancy shoes only have 1 1/2 inch heel.


3. My favourite song right now is any song that we can dance to.

4. I always sing while listening to the MP3 player in the car while we take our many car trips.