Friday, August 10, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

 

It's that time to play along with Mama M. and see what fun questions come up this week:

1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?

I love thunderstorms except at night when they are so loud I wake up.  Now lightening bothers me.

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes

Since the children are grown it is one less shopping trip I need to make.

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?

No however if I am trouble falling a sleep I turn on the golf channel.

4. Showers or baths?

I have become a shower girl since my hair style is short and straight.  I do love a hot soak in a bath with a good book and a cup of tea.

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?

I had my first taste of real Chinese food last January in honour of the Dragon which is my Chinese horoscope.

 

Now that you've had my answers... click on the button below to see what everyone else thinks - or play along too!