Friday, July 6, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY & FILL-IN FOR FUN

 

I'm hooking up with 5 Question Friday Again!!!





1. Is love at 1st sight possible?

Yes I believe in love at first sight although I missed it the first time around. Thank goodness for second chances and 40 years of marriage.


2. How did you choose your pet's name?

We have never had a pet. I thought 3 children were enough work.

3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)?

I retired from the telephone company so I really can’t give up telephone, internet and TV as I get a discount although since I retired we scaled back and got rid of the extras.


4. How much do you pay your babysitter?

I don’t need a babysitter anymore however I often called upon by my grandchildren to have play time with them while their parents go on dates and I work for LOVE and KISSES.


5. How "young" is old enough to babysit?

I think I have been looking after children all of my life since I come from a large family.  I was the oldest.

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

This week’s statements:

1. I like to wear jewellry and chose it with every outfit. I have 7 jewellry boxes.

2.     I have had a lot of fun this summer with my 5 grandchildren.  Sometimes they are alone with me and other times they are all together.

3.     Public speaking makes me happy. I am always glad to make a speech.

4.     My car always has  lots of room because I chauffeur loots of people around.