Monday, June 25, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAYS

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions:


1. What was your favourite childhood toy?

If you link up and read my daughter H’s blog you will know that I asked this question? I too have trouble remembering however I still have a baby doll in my possession.  The doll wears real baby clothes. She has lost a couple of toes and a bit of hair but the grandchildren love her and she sleeps in the cradle that was given to H when she was born.

2. Where did you go this weekend?

Saturday I had the pleasure of taking my daughters H and C as well as my daughter-in-law M and my 3 granddaughters R, E and F out for brunch.  Everyone came back to the house for the afternoon and played on the verandah with my grandson E.

On Sunday D H and I had the pleasure of taking our son-in-law W across the border so that he could catch a flight to Baltimore.  On the way back we visited Niagara Falls, New York.  WE had never seen the falls from the American side before.  Come back on Tuesday and I will show the pictures.


3. When was the last time you shopped for yourself?  What did you buy?

I shopped last month and bought 2 new sweaters and 3 new pair of pants in preparation for our long cruise which is only 14 days away.  Our trip takes us from summer to winter and back to summer weather so layering will be the name of the game.


4. Paper, Plastic or Reusable?

Toronto does not have a ban on plastic bags however we have to pay 5cents a bag so we are definitely into reusable bags.  O f course the charge will be cancelled as of July 1st. D H and I have become quite inventive with the use of bags because a lot of our food comes in plastic and they make wonderful bags for our green bin.


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!


Since H asked me for her 5th question and she used it I will have to think of something else. So my 5th question is:

Have you ever been on a covered bridge?