Sunday, May 27, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions:

1. Finish this sentence - The thing I dislike most about shopping is....

rude customer service reps. I especially dislike getting my coins on top of the bills.  No one counts change backwards because the computer tells them what change is due.

2. What is your favourite flavour of j-ello?

My favourite is green (lime).  A tradition in house when someone gets sick we make a bowl of jello.

3. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day who would you be and why?

I would like to be Queen Elizabeth II.  The monarchy had a place in my grandmother’s heart and would love to kick Prince Charles in the butt.

4. Who changes the lightbulbs at your house?

I think I do.  I know I have to remember to put it on the grocery list.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My fifth question is:

What is the best way to discipline a child?