Sunday, April 8, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

1. Which three words would describe you best?

Outgoing, Talkative and Loving

2. Describe your favourite place in the whole world.

A cruise ship would have to be my favourite place.  I love someone else driving and appreciate the luxury treatment and the wonderful food.  The ports of call just make it interesting.

3. Sunsets, Sunrises or Full Moons?

I love them all. D H has mostly a collection of sunsets and sunrises but I used to love to walk in the country during a full moon because you could leave the flashlight at home.

IMG_0436 Fuse

This is a Sunrise.

IMG_0713

.This is a Sunset.


4. If you were to get reincarnated what or who would you want to come back as?

I always said I would be a taxi driver in my next life. Oh wait! I have been Mom’s taxi. The only difference I would get paid.


Thank you to acting balanced for hosting this;

1 comment:

  1. I love sunrise, sunsets and full moons. I couldn't pick either!

    ReplyDelete