Sunday, April 22, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions:

1. Finish this sentence - I am glad it's Monday because...

Everyone is heading off to work and I don’t have to.  I don’t miss the early morning alarm clock or the bus ride to work.  Even watching the traffic reports are a blessing these days


2. Where did you spend your last vacation?

Our last vacation was spent in Charleston S.C. and on a cruise ship in the Western Caribbean.  Our next trip is back to Charleston for R’s graduation however our big trip is in just 78 days, a cruise across the North Atlantic.

 

3. Who is your favourite author?

I have so many authors that I like to read however I would list Nora Roberts, Debbie Macomber and Mary Higgins Clark near the top.  Since I have retired I am back to reading almost a book a day.


4. What other Memes do you participate in during the week?

I participate in Mrs. 4444's Friday Fragments, Mama M's Five Question Friday and Unknown Mami's Sundays in My City! as well as Wordless Wednesday.


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question this week is...

Who is the spender in your family and who is the saver?

Please also feel free to leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. I'm the spender... Wayne on the other hand has to think over almost every purchase... although he did buy himself two pairs of running shoes last month ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy more than my husband, but I always do my homework before buying a pricey item and I never dip into savings! but I have to admit, the answer is me!

    Have a great Monday!
    glosews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate spending on high dollar items but it seems like I spend a lot at the grocery stores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is the spender! He's also the earner, so I don't have any issues with that. My earnings are very minimal and I save for the things I want. I'm too proud to ask for something unless it's a need, so I don't spend until I've saved for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say I am the spender and my husband the savor. He will not even by himself new socks because he wants to say money. :) Of course I go buy his socks and he fusses.

    ReplyDelete