Sunday, April 15, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Grab the badge for your post if you like:

Acting Balanced

And now for this weeks Questions:

1. Finish this sentence - I dream of....

.Cruising and travelling around the world


2. If you could choose your last meal, what would it be?

I would love to have a veal cutlet, caesar salad and ice cream for dessert


3. What was your favorite toy as a child?

I was a pen and paper kind of girl however I did receive a baby doll which I still own – it wore first size baby clothes – i never owned a Barbie doll

4. What color looks best on you?

My favourite colour is any shade of purple and I love emerald green.


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My 5th question is: What is on your bucket list?

2 comments: