Sunday, April 1, 2012

MEET ME ON MONDAY

 

Based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old,

Here are today's Questions:

1. Did you prank, get pranked or ignore April Fool's Day?

No I did not pull a prank for April Fool’s Day however I did enjoy Heather’s on her blog.

2. What is the most unusual thing you have in your pantry or refrigerator right now?

I cleaned our fridge out before we started our travels this winter and have only restocked what we are using at the moment.  I do have a bottle of BBQ sauce that should have gone south with us. I don’t like that taste of it however our daughter H does.


3. If you were in the "Miss America" (or another) talent competition, what would your talent be?

I would probably want to play the piano as my singing voice is no longer in tune
4. What is one thing you miss about being a kid?

I miss our summers at the cottage.  My mother would pack us in the car as soon as school was dismissed and we would come the day before school started. They were the best times with my brother and 2 sisters.


5. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?

When I meet people for the first time I always associate my name with Judy Garland however I was born on Elizabeth Taylor’s birthday so I think I would like to be called  Elizabeth.

Answer them on your blog and link up - or answer them in the comment section below -

Grab a badge for your post:

Acting Balanced