Friday, April 6, 2012

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

It's time for Five Question Friday - a chance to learn five more things about me than you knew five minutes ago...

1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?

Since D H is an excellent cook we often have people over to our house however a few of our friends dislike driving in the city so we go to them.


2. Favourite Bible verse and why?

I have always loved “The Lord is my shepherd”. It was one of first verses I memorized.

3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?

My first concert was Gordon Lightfoot and my last concert was Bette Midler.


4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?


I will still be retired and if our health is good we will be travelling.


5. What's your favorite Easter treat?

I love chocolate!!!