It's that time of the week again - when I share five answers with you to questions posed at
1. What's your favourite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
Alone- a nice hot bath with a really good book
With hubby – on the dance floor doing a waltz to “Kissed by a Rose” by Seal
2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
I don’t handle it well. The prime example was the Christmas before my 16th birthday when I wanted a hair dryer and my parents gave me a set of luggage. I pouted so hard that I packed up presents in the suitcase and went back to bed. I have gotten my wishes granted since then.
3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
A new laptop! I need one and the kids gave me gift cards toward the purchase when I get back. Any funds left over are for the next cruise.
4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
Occasionally –I am part of a retirement group without Fred. I do meet my retired co-workers.
5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
I suppose a travel agency who would like a review of other cruise lines and I was compensated for the trip.